Welcome!

Accessibility: Antonia in a flower dress and 
sunglasses is holding her white cane 
and smiling in front of the Paris
Hotel.
My name is Antonia and I am a 29-year-old woman who happens to be legally blind. I was born with albinism, a condition that affects the production of pigment in my body and affects my vision. However, I have always known something: my albinism doesn’t define me, but it makes me who I am.

My hope for this blog is that in sharing my life, I can show you that nothing stops me, not even my vision. I look forward to sharing visual interests like traveling, fashion, makeup and literature, and not so visual interests such as music. It is my goal to shed some light into the life of the blind and visually impaired (pun intended) and advocate for a more accessible world while, at the same time, discuss my interests.

Some of my posts will be low-vision and blind specific, but many others will not. Whether you end up in this corner of the internet because you or someone you know is visually impaired or because we share similar interests, I hope you will stay because my content helps you see the world through my unique point of view.

A Spanish transplant and California resident, I look forward to sharing the trials and tribulations, the victories and the adventures of being a proud millennial woman. My goal is to take you in this journey with me so I can laugh, cry and celebrate with you at whatever life throws my way. So, whether you come here out of curiosity, because we care about the same things or because you are in a similar situation, I hope you will consider staying because my posts teach you something and inspire you.

I can’t wait to see where this journey will take us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo trip to Santa Barbara, California

Moving to a new state

The places I traveled